Don Davis Luxe Realty Group Brokered By eXp
Internship - Full Time, Paid
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs and help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully and efficiently
- Provide guidance and outstanding client service to guide their work from start to finish and provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective
- Liaise between the company's design team and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copyrighting and overall content development)
- Work with agents and managers to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activation's in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more
- Work with the advertising and media planning team to help guide media purchases and budget allocations including within the company's in-house publication - eXp Realty Quarterly
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the eXp Realty proprietary marketing and product tools and offerings and help guide their training and usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- 1-2 years of Marketing Courses and/or Experience
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with advertising campaigns
- Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Strong working knowledge of production management software preferred
About Don Davis Luxe Realty Group Brokered By eXp
About eXp Realty
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.