Trivia question answers for Thursday July 25, 2019
1. A nonagon is a shape that has how many sides? 9
2. Who led over 900 followers in a mass suicide in 1978? Jim Jones
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "P"? Papa
4. What is the length of a US Senator's term? Six years
Trivia questions for Friday July 26, 2019
1. What name is given to the vast, treeless plains of South America?
2. What children's toy started out as wallpaper cleaner?
3. Graham Kerr became famous under what nickname?
4. The loose skin hanging from the neck of a chicken is known as a what?
Enjoy your day!