Sunday at the southern Utah remote office is in the FOREcast!
Dixie Red Hills is our favorite St. George, Utah golf course for a quick 9-holes. Sandstone bluffs, pristine greens, rolling fairways plus panoramic views at every turn makes this an exceptional course!
Make a tee time at one of these fine golf courses:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes – Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Copper Rock Golf Course is in progress. Hurricane - 18 holes - To be completed by Summer 2019
Sundays at the 'remote office' means All Play and No Work, unless the phone rings and a client is on the other end of the line, that is. Hope you're all fore having a FUNtastic day!
Questions about land or homes in the southern Utah area or any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to help because Wanda Can!
#DixieRedHills #BestNineHoleCourse #GolfStGeorge