Are you thinking about renting or buying a home? If your answer is more or less you might want to ponder more on what you hope to gain or lose. Then decide what's more important to you. Is it more? Or is it less?
- More rent to Landlords means less savings to Tenants
- Less space to Tenants gives more wealth to Investors
- More money spent on rent causes less money for Tenants
- Less worry about mortgage payments more times credit for rent is pulled
- More tenant restrictions give Landlord more freedom
- Less privacy for Tenants more information for Landlords
- More freedom for Landlords mean less retirement for Tenants
- Less choice for Tenants equal more choices for Landlords
- More rent increases mean less spending allowance to Tenants
- Less room for Tenants entertainment more for Investors
- More time doing laundry for Tenants less time for Landlord
- Less Kitchen Cabinets mean Tenant spends more eating out
More Tenants in one unit less opportunity for peace and quiet
Money like the quality of life means different things to different people. When it comes to money, some have more and others have less. The human mind sees life as it appears to be. If you continuously spend more money than less is not more. But if you save more today and spend wisely, the outlook for your future can be brighter. In reality, it's a Tenant or a Landlord's destiny. Every human being must understand the workings of their own mind. Money spent or money saved can't buy happiness but it does have power. For further guidance on buying or renting, please let me know.