Utah Ranks 4th for Best Business State!
CNBC's 2019 America's Top States for Business, considered all 50 states, tested and graded them based on the following 10 categories: Workforce, Economy, Infrastructure, Cost of Doing Business, Quality of Life, Education, Technology & Innovation, Business Friendliness, Access to Capital and Cost of Living.
Not sure about the rest of the state but do know:
- Southern Utah has an ideal high desert climate, offering plenty of sunshine. The area boasts at least 300 days of sunshine per year, which can lift the spirits, spurning people to get out and about every day!
- Outdoor activities such as year 'round golfing, hiking, fishing, running, biking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, and camping in the area are due to exceptional terrain. People are excited to stretch themselves.
- Utah state parks plus Zion National Park attract many millions of people a year. Every turn brings stunning backdrops, amazing hard-scapes, from white sandstone bluffs, to red rock vistas and jutting cliffs.
- According to the latest Economic Summit, St. George's economy is driving new businesses to the area due lower utilities, friendly business climate and an attractive cost of living. What an exceptional atmosphere!
- Dixie State University is making it possible for more students to achieve their educational dreams by boldly blazing trails in the fields of science, business, technology, education, humanities, the arts and more.
- Neighborhoods offer condo / townhome communities to single family homes, golf course homes to palatial estates and horse properties, you can be assured there is something for everyone here in southern Utah.
- Beautiful walkways, over 100-miles of winding walking / biking / paths, trails. Pristine landscapes add to grandeur of the St. George, Utah area. Southern Utah is indeed a great place to LIVE, WORK and PLAY!
And to think at one time, that the St. George, Utah area was a place to stop, eat a meal, gas up or spend the night before traveling to a final destination. If southern Utah is calling you home, I can help because Wanda Can!