We have methods, procedures and established ways of doing most everything unless we go custom and we then all agree to that. In our established ways and means, when all goes well it ends well as expected. But what if there is a hiccup, a failure or worse an unexpected human nature twist that adds fuel to the fire or suffocates it? What then? When something doesn't go right WE must keep going until the reason we came together is realized
BEWARE OF THIS
Doing what doesn't work and has just been demonstrated not to and trying to revive or use the same method over again? I just described insanity. The thing is not to let the error take control but instead be rerouted and mitigated while doing so. Getting the train back on track is no mere cliche when you have a derailment!
THE CATEGORIES NOMINATED FOR BEST BREAKDOWNS ARE:
1. With the divorce rate at 75% one would think there are so many ways to learn about not doing what doesn't work. The culprit? Its always going to be the people involved. Not money, wealth, power, fame or material goods but the wanting and demanding as well as mishandling of these things by the people involved. I wonder what would happen if everyone took stock of the part they played or didn't.
2. Right behind this is relationships of all sorts including those at work, friendships, neighbors and the old favorite pot-stirrer... family! When you have different beliefs all coming together without ground rules, coaching, counseling and monitoring the results are helter skelter anything goes including underhandedness
3. Dealing with the word NO is a good instigator for breakdown if not done correctly. NO in & of itself doesn't really go to work as intended now a days. To some it means yes, maybe or try again. What is needed is foundation, boundaries, & clear communications before, during or after the NO! I said no oooo
4. Trying to talk over someone, dominate or manipulate them or a circumstance is sad to say used too often in place of reason, rational, patience and really listening and relating to what is happening. Someone has to not take the bait to dysfunction so the desired outcomes can be attained. This applies to all parties too
5. Ambition and goal-setting tends to bring out the warrior in everyone. What remains to be seen is how one engages as in fighting fair or winning at all costs. The all or nothing approach is too ruthless and taints the outcome but that end justifies the means they say. Too often winning at any cost all really costs quite a lot.
6. The word peace-maker is no myth even making it into the bible with a blessing to those that take this approach. Not pacifying or putting down but instead reducing what isn't going well for someone keeping in mind everyone wants a win and at the very least a draw. If a lose is present, handle it gingerly. Foreclosures, evictions, ugly divorces, child custody and fighting for goods and services may just have one outcome. Try to remember how it may feel to be that person & let them down to reality carefully and gently. They need it
DON'T ACTIVATE THIS
If you are doing the best you can and you will know this before anyone else does then we wont ever have to worry about triggering our conscience. The conscience only gets involved when there is a wrong choice made by pride or wrong reason usually unjust or unfair. Play nice with an attitude to resolve whatever it is
PROOF of BREAKDOWN
The courts are back-logged and clogged with people who for one reason or another ended up having to outsource their problem to a third party (a judge or arbitrator) or parties (juries). When an objective, unattached person or persons hears your story and circumstances it wont be through emotional lens, feelings and other miscellaneous distractions. Why trust another to handle your affairs? Comes with risk!
FIND THE SOLUTION (settlement)
That's why remedy to what doesn't work is so important both personally and financially. Its like a fire that you stop from spreading. Well worth the effort. The rule: There are problems that when presented are so handle-able and solvable because they haven't built-up their steam. That is the time to settle all scores
ITS PAINFUL TO GIVE-IN
Who wants to give-in raise your hand. LOL No hands! Who wants to suffer a loss, defeat or setback? How about the idea of someone you know who is wrong (undeserving) coming out fine when they shouldn't! These types of pain are real and deep. Sometimes it is better to suffer short-term loss that long term pain or worse. The cliche to "cut your losses" is no mere fancy statement but a call to the reason within you. Answer that call if you can....
There is a solution to everything or else the one thing that cannot be solved would have taken us all over & killed us off by now. The answers, remedy & ability to offset & solve are there. The brave & the strong & I speak of the inner qualities of a person may be summoned via endurance but the prize/treasure for doing will reside within the soul where no one can take it & where it will do you much good