Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 6 Years Running
Like stocks, home values dropped dramatically during the recession but, have rebounded and are worth more now than before The Great Recession. Americans who do not own either - stocks or real property - are more inclined to see real estate (31%) as a better investment than stocks (18%), while 23% choose savings accounts or CDs.
Here’s how Americans rank investments (not just those listed above who do not own real property or stocks):
*Infographic provided by Keeping Current Matters (KCM)
- Even with the major U.S. stock indices establishing or nearing record highs in 2019, real estate remains the investment of choice.
- Real estate has outranked stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans for 6 years running.
- Perceptions have shifted - stock investors continue to be more positive about real estate than stocks as an investment.
- Stock ownership is steady but, still has not returned to the number of Americans who were invested in the stock market pre-recession.
- Of the 4 listed, real estate is the only investment you can also live in!
- And, as Warren Buffet once said, "Never pay another man's mortgage."
Thinking of investing in real estate? I can help! Let's talk - call or text me at (704) 491-3310.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 6 Years Running
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
Download Charlotte's hottest new app for up-to-the-minute listings and the most accurate neighborhood information available on the web!
DOWNLOAD CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES AT THE APP STORE
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Home Buying
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!