😀Monsoons Limit Tennis at Times in the East Valley

By
Real Estate Agent with Arizona Focus Realty SA634540000

👋Monsoons Limit Tennis at Times in the East Valley

 

 ☀️For ALL of Your East Valley AZ Real Estate Needs

📞Call Brian at 480-773-2370

🙋‍♂Text Brian at 480-773-2370

📨Email Brian at brian@bke12.com

This is the scene that I saw as I sat down to put my shoes on before a tennis match last week.  I thought for sure we would get rained out or not be able to play, but we actually got through the match just fine.  It was windy, which certainly affected the play, but it didn't rain down upon us and make us have to quit.

 

☀️For ALL of Your East Valley AZ Real Estate Needs

📞Call Brian at 480-773-2370

🙋‍♂Text Brian at 480-773-2370

📨Email Brian at brian@bke12.com

Posted by

Brian England
MBA, GRI, REALTOR®
Arizona Focus Realty
(480) 773-2370
brian@bke12.com
www.realestateineastvalleyaz.com

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Just for Fun
Location:
Arizona Maricopa County Gilbert
Groups:
Arizona Homes
Moving to Arizona
Arizona Real Estate
CLOUDS AT ACTIVERAIN (clouds attached)
Photos

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

We rarely get showers Joan Cox, but I love when it does and the earth smells so clean the next day!

Aug 12, 2019 05:44 PM #13
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

I agree, it is a beautiful sky and that is what led me to snap the picture Kathy Streib.  I am glad that I was able to play too since it was a half-hour drive for me, haha. 

Aug 12, 2019 05:45 PM #14
Rainmaker
2,535,677
Myrl Jeffcoat
GreatWest Realty - Sacramento, CA
Greater Sacramento Real Estate Agent

That sky looks ominous, Brian.  I'm glad you were able to play your game without having that threatening sky imperil you.

Aug 12, 2019 06:36 PM #15
Rainmaker
2,911,498
James Dray
Fathom Realty - Bentonville, AR
Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results

Morning Brian.

Good to hear you smashed the other person (assumption) on the court.  

Aug 13, 2019 02:29 AM #16
Rainmaker
3,331,511
Michael Jacobs
Pasadena, CA
Los Angeles Pasadena 818.516.4393

Hi Brian - it's not exactly the oath of the workers at the United States Postal Office but you certainly brave some adverse weather conditions in order to make a tennis match "happen" in the East Valley.  

Aug 13, 2019 04:56 AM #17
Rainmaker
3,251,374
Sally K. & David L. Hanson
EXP Realty 414-525-0563 - Brookfield, WI
WI Realtors - Luxury - Divorce

Weather is sooo unpredictable...even when it looks like you can predict it...surprise !

Aug 13, 2019 05:03 AM #18
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Ominous is a great word to use for the look of that sky Myrl Jeffcoat, I would have rather just had it and not the wind, haha.

Aug 13, 2019 06:15 AM #19
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Good morning James Dray, it was a close match, but the other team won in a tiebreak.

Aug 13, 2019 06:18 AM #20
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Haha, I do what I can Michael Jacobs, if it rains, then it is not safe to play, as the court will get too slippery.

Aug 13, 2019 06:19 AM #21
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

You are so right about that Sally K. & David L. Hanson, I was walking to the courts one morning and a guy was telling me that the news said there was a 20% chance of rain, so we should be good.  I told him, that means that it is going to rain.  If he had said there was an 80% chance of rain, I would have said that is when it won't rain, haha.

Aug 13, 2019 06:21 AM #22
Rainmaker
1,677,589
Lise Howe
Keller Williams Capital Properties - Washington, DC
Assoc. Broker and Attorney Licensed in DC, MD, VA,

that is a beautiful sky - thanks for sharing it with us - glad that you got some tennis in! 

Aug 14, 2019 05:00 AM #23
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Thank you Lise Howe, for the majority of the time we have clear blue skies here, so when we have some interesting clouds, I try to capture the scene!

Aug 14, 2019 05:27 AM #24
Rainmaker
2,017,044
Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP
DFW FINE PROPERTIES - Southlake, TX
Selling Homes Changing Lives

Hi Brian England - Just like a tennis match, life is like the weather - simply unpredictable! I'm glad you got to play and take that beautiful AZ sky. Even when grey, it's beautiful!

Aug 14, 2019 03:07 PM #25
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

You are right about that Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP, a tennis match is often unpredictable, sometimes I hit good shots, sometimes I don't, haha.

Aug 15, 2019 05:55 AM #26
Rainmaker
2,017,044
Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP
DFW FINE PROPERTIES - Southlake, TX
Selling Homes Changing Lives

Brian England - Now that's the perfect way to enjoy a tennis match. If it was consistent and never predictable, it would be quite boring! Every day on the court gives you one more shot on hitting your target. You're doing great young man!

Aug 15, 2019 06:05 AM #27
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

So true Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP, we all get tired of the mundane and stop doing it.  The promise of possibly doing better the next time that I play keeps me going back.

Aug 15, 2019 06:28 AM #28
Ambassador
3,985,667
Jeff Dowler, CRS
Solutions Real Estate - Carlsbad, CA
The Southern California Relocation Dude

Hi Brian England 

That sky certainly looks threatening - glad you got through the match. So did you win?

I wish we would get some more rain here!!

Jeff

Aug 15, 2019 12:18 PM #29
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Well, we didn't win Jeff Dowler, CRS, but it was close.  We lost in a tie-breaker, ugh.  We always need rain here too, but rarely get it.

Aug 15, 2019 01:14 PM #30
Rainmaker
3,128,835
Kristin Johnston - REALTOR®
RE/MAX Realty Center - Waukesha, WI
Giving Back With Each Home Sold!

Time to take cover and watch the storm as it passes through, enjoy the smell of fresh rain!

Aug 19, 2019 07:04 AM #31
Rainmaker
2,543,873
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

Luckily it did not rain that evening, just stormed a little bit Kristin Johnston - REALTOR®, but that is how it goes in my area, sometimes we just have to wait it out, as the storms don't last very long.

Aug 19, 2019 08:21 AM #32
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
2,543,873

Brian England

MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ
Sign up for a FREE listing alert
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information