Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 2 hrs Yields: 10 servings
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8“-x-4” loaf pan with parchment paper then grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, and nutmeg.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat melted butter, sugar, pumpkin puree, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping loaf, and transfer batter to prepared pan. Smooth top with an offset spatula and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, covering the top with a foil tent after 1 hour if top appears to be getting too dark.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from pan and slicing.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!