832 E. 26th AVE Spokane WA 99203
offered at 849,950 ~ VIRTUAL TOUR :Virtual Tour - Branded
Welcome to your new home in the Rockwood Neighborhood, one block from Hutton Elementary School! This historical Colonial blends distinctive original details with 21st century luxuries and amenities on one of the most sought after streets in Spokane. This is only the 4th time the home has ever been on the market!
Original millwork sets home apart with custom crown, picture frame and chair rail moldings and sun room window detailing.
- Master en suite bath and office
- 2nd Master/Guest wing
- Small bedroom could easily be converted to office or laundry room
- All recently renovated with high end fixtures, 3 with heated tile floors and custom cabinetry/built-ins.
- Master bath with walk-in shower and two shower heads, window seat, custom cabinet detailing to match staircase spindels, mirror back-lit with LED night light, wired for heated towel rack and lighted vanity mirror
Square Feet: 4,700 square feet
Lot Size: .32 acres corner lot
Area: Historic Rockwood District
Year Built: 1922
- Custom built by James McGoldrick for his daughter – founder of McGoldrick Lumber Mill in early 1900’s and distinguished as one of the Fathers of Spokane. His bust is on the Spokesman Review building.
School District: Hutton Elementary, Sacajawea Middle, Lewis and Clark High School
Floors: Original quarter-sawn white oak, heated tile, new carpet
Fireplace: Original mantel and marble face with recently installed wood burning insert
Heating System: Steam/radiator is efficient, green and serviced yearly
Garage: Detached 2 car, insulated.
Exterior: 2018 new premium paint, HardiePlank siding on southern face
- Recently constructed mud room with French doors leading to serene backyard
- In-ground pool with solar powered heat, easy maintenance
- Sprinkler system and solar landscape lighting
- Organic walk-through garden
- New concrete patio and parking pad rated for RV
- Fully fenced
- Maple lined street – fall colors are amazing!
- Main floor family room/library with wet bar
- Accessible spacious attic for storage
- Bonus space in partially-finished basement
- Walkable to shopping, Rockwood Bakery, Manito Park and more
- New 2nd floor windows, carpet and interior paint
- Whole house fan
- Video security system
- Two new water heaters
- Home warranty included
For more information, contact
BethAnn Long 509-362-4607
REALTOR, CRS, e-PRO
RE/MAX Inland Empire