Trivia question answers for Monday August 12, 2019
1. The philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie, made his fortune in what industry? Steel
2. What precious stone's name was derived from the Greek word meaning "unconquerable"? Diamond
3. In pool, what color is the 6-ball? Green
4. What was the first magazine to publish a hologram on its cover? National Geographic
Trivia questions for Tuesday August 13, 2019
1. What is the FBI motto?
2. What is the collective name for chicken, ducks and turkeys in the wild?
3. Petroselinum crispum is the latin name of which herb?
4. In ballet, a lowering of the body by bending the knee is called a what?
Enjoy your day!