Trivia question answers for Tuesday August 13, 2019
1. What is the FBI motto? Fidelity, bravery, integrity
2. What is the collective name for chicken, ducks and turkeys in the wild? Fowl
3. Petroselinum crispum is the latin name of which herb? Parsley
4. In ballet, a lowering of the body by bending the knee is called a what? Fondu
Trivia questions for Wednesday August 14, 2019
1. In tarot cards, what is the equivalent on the joker?
2. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "I"?
3. How is Samuel Langhorne Clemens better known?
4. What fast food chain offered a sandwich known as the "Big Montana"?
Enjoy your day!