Communication and all related dynamics are not limited to speech but to intent, motive, common sense and obvious necessity. The five senses are automatically attuned to each other and report to the bearer input and relevance to all that is observed or called to our attention. The senses speak (without speaking) by pointing toward a source and leaving it up to the person receiving to assess, interact, solve or dismiss. This is not complex yet it is for how can all this be?
RECEIVERS & OBSERVERS
Our default nature/existence is one of receiving and observing. That is how and why we were created. Mankind is able to process what is shown or pointed out providing it is relevant (compatible) and meant to be. There are things going on (visible and not visible) that we are a part of but have no part in. Ponder this...
How can we discuss communication dynamics and not include body language...a very revealing tell. We have the ability to speak without speaking in the realm of facial expressions and body tilting. It is fascinating to notice no training is involved to express this way. It all just pours out of a person. Behold this
THE PART WE PLAY
We are seeking and very much interested in OUR part as to what is going on and how it involves us or not. We have the ability to engage (interact) with whatever comes up but also we are able not too making us aware that not all things are our business or meant for us. We have the ability to relate, empathize or pass as we see fit assisted by our common sense, rationale and conscience helping us along the way to do right
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Who hasn't heard from someone saying to mind your own business? They are saying you are not involved or welcomed yet the obvious is that you see & are aware of the event because you are being told to "butt out". Therein lies the dynamic called responsibility or the ability to respond. We all have this but do we use it well? Should we respond to what is none of our business? How do we know?
MAKING IT MY BUSINESS
Only the one (s) who are there will know the extent of their involvement and bear in mind they may not agree on what is going on and why. Often people who are not fully aware fail to respond and are reminded on what they should have and could have done if only they did. This is subjective but present via hindsight
The conscience is very good at correcting, directing and curing us of just about everything and speaks up on its own using guilt brought about by a poor choice (s) or lack of participation. These communications are silent and private yet powerful and unyielding. A person cannot argue against their own conscience & win
THE MINIMUM RESPONSES
1. Something or someone appears in your sphere of influence or on your radar. Its a notification to you & what remains is your reaction/response or none at all. Note: There are many things going on that have no answers but exist making us go to our observer mode until the receiver mode (message sent) is activated.
2. The common categories are triggered: Who, what, where, when, why and how followed by accountability (the ability to account) being presented. These systems move faster than the speed of light while submitting
3. Yes is a good response if this is for you or if someone is inquiring of you. Simply stated, sent & received
4. No is another good one that registers you and your involvement or lack of. Look at the simplicity of it
5. I don't know is an honest position if motives remain true. You are responsive but not clear to engage.
HERE IS WHAT WE WANT TO ELIMINATE
1. Be weary of the excuse which in and of itself can be a Pandora's box for the one using it. It challenges all
2. Denial is very revealing as it says you are in while you say you are out. Everyone sees/knows this
3. Story-telling where one makes too much of an effort to explain something that requires less or no effort. This is a self-serving usually intellect based response and works for the defense or offense when summoned
4. Having a comeback to whatever is happening, being said or playing out automatically enrolls you in whatever is going on. Having something to say when it is not warranted or necessary is the ante that says you are in this even if you say otherwise
MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS
A busy-body is like a fisherman's hook that is cast out hoping that someone will bite & busy-bodies bite hard. They tend to get involved in things that don't concern them. Valuable resources are spent & misdirected. Its a failure of human nature if looked at objectively. Compounds & distracts what is going on.
MINING YOUR OWN BUSINESS
What we all should be focused on first is ourselves to find out who we are, what talents we possess and how we can use them to make our way. Failure to focus here causes a type of leakage and many opportunities go unclaimed. The ability to discipline and direct a matter to a result is our correct calling. It mimics Nature
CYCLES of LIFE
Everything plays a part either in chaos or in the order when at work. We have the ability to begin, modify, support & deliver a specific outcome when directed to do so. What has begun needs to finish. Molecules repeat this behavior as does Solar Systems, blood-flow, Nature, weather ad-infinity. Beginning & ending is no myth but an established way. Finding our flow in any given circumstance is most satisfying to engage
THE KEY TO EXISTENCE
It is simplicity itself. While we are surrounded by mysteries, forces & discoveries waiting to present themselves and at all times our part is to let them. From there we are directed (if aware) as to what part we play, observe or send back. Everything was here before us. We must learn how to communicate with it