On Monday, I used a quote by Don Miguel Ruiz. It was impressive, and many of you liked the quote, and Kathy Streib mentioned, she wanted to hear more about this author. This one is for you Kathy and everyone else who enjoyed the quote.
Here is an excerpt of his first book called, The Four Agreements.
- Be impeccable with your word. ”Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
- Don't make assumptions. ”Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
- Don't take anything personally. ”Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
- Always do your best. ”Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.In 2010, he published with his son, The Fith Agreement.
- Be skeptical, but learn to listen.You can read more about this extraordinary wise man on Wiki.Wishing you all a delightful Wednesday!
Written by Ron & Alexandra Seigel-
CAN YOU STATE HOW YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND BETTER THAN YOUR COMPETITION IN LESS THAN 30 SECONDS?
ABOUT: Luxury Real Estate is a high stakes game. Commissions are substantial! We help luxury real estate professionals get to the listing table more often and win listings more frequently. If you want to be the market leader, the personal or company brand that your target market thinks of first and refers most often, you need an Elevator Statement to accelerate the process. We can get you there!
Your Elevator Statement is a succinct and persuasive summary of your extraordinary promise of value, your unique selling proposition. In a time-starved world the attention span of your target market is shrinking. To instantly convey what sets you apart from the crowd you need to be able to answer EACH ONE of these 3 questions in less than 30 seconds.: 1) What Do You Do?; 2) How Do You Do It?, and; 3) How Are You Different?. Can you state how you are different and better than your competition in less than 30 seconds?
Watch the video above to see and hear how we do it.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!