In one of my previous posts of Shrimp from the Florida Keys I was asked to share the recipe. I am happy to share the recipe and give credit to its source and let you know how I modified it.
Here is the recipe from https://damndelicious.net/2018/07/09/grilled-garlic-butter-shrimp/
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter
• 1 shallot, minced
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 lemons, halved
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallot, garlic and red pepper flakes until fragrant, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter mixture.
3. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add skewers to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes. Add lemons to grill, cut side down, during the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
4. Serve immediately, drizzled with remaining butter mixture, garnished with lemons and parsley, if desired.
I did not used skewers. I coated the shrimp in the pan where I made the sauce and placed on a grill mat on the grill.
Business Coach - Strategic Plans - Sales and Marketing Coach
President Performance Development Strategies
914-953-4458, Armonk NY 10504 email@example.com
Visit my website www.pdstrategies.com for information on how you can obtain quantum leaps in your business performance.
Helping businesses go from "good to great"
Debe Maxwell, CRS
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!