|Prep Time: 10 mins||Total Time: 30 mins||Yields: 4 servings|
- 3/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 thin pineapple rounds
- 1/4 c. diced red onion
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook chicken on top side until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle all over with seasoning mixture.
- Sprinkle tops of chicken with 1 cup mozzarella and most of Parmesan. Arrange a pineapple round on top of each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is melty and chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with red onion and cilantro before serving.