July more than made up for June's weak performance. Great sales totals and the best median price in recent years. The number of homes for sale increased a bit, but choice is still limited. Stay with us to get the full details on June's market results!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Sold: 55 (1 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 5 New Construction) UP 19
Average Price: $304,531 UP $1k
Median Price: $269,900 UP $22k
Days on Market Average: 32 DOWN 18 (Median 7 days)
Homes Active 8/17/19 102 UP 19
Homes Pending 8/17/19: 57 DOWN 14
Sales/List %: 98.5% FLAT
Most Expensive Home Sold: $950,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $113,000
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- June was a down month but July more than made up for it, with 55 homes completing sale. 55 is VERY good for a July, and even better was the median price hitting a new high, not just for July, but any month since January 2013. And with 55 sales, that's a number that's not easily moved.
- 4 homes hit the luxury definition of $500,000 or more.
- Homes for sale and not under contract continued to climb, and we've got a new Lebanon listing coming Monday, so that number is going to move a little more.
- Average time to sell decreased to just over a month and the median time to sell is a week. VERY good.
- New construction sales accounted for 5 of the 55 sales and 16 of the 102 for sale.
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) properties accounted for one completed sale. There are two distressed properties (2 short sale) NOT under contract.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
Even though we're past the normal annual peak of the selling season, there is still PLENTY of home selling still to be done. It's not too late to get your home sold this year.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
Even with the increase of homes for sale, we're still fairly limited. With 7 days median time to contract, you better act quickly quickly when a home you like comes on the market.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports: