Trivia question answers for Saturday August 17, 2019
1. How many watts make a kilowatt? 1,000
2. What former NFL star was the author of a book about needlepoint for men? Rosey Grier
3. What is the name of the production company founded by Oprah Winfrey in 1986? Harpo
4. What was the name of Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee? Bubbles
Trivia questions for Sunday August 18, 2019
1. What is the longest river in the world?
2. Which salad dressing was named after a play?
3. How many times can you fold a regular piece of papaer in half?
4. A "scratch test" is usually performed when a doctor suspects the patient has what?
Enjoy your day!