JUST SOLD! 4566 Elrose Drive 84770 - SunRiver St George, Utah
Photo by TPhotography.photo | Used with permission
Buyer clients were set on a home in SunRiver St. George due to location and amenities. No longer would they brave the frigid, winter conditions of northern Utah, as southern Utah was destined to be their Home Sweet Home.
We began looking in St. George when their home went under contract, to find one that would suit every need. A two bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage with 1,188 toal square feet of living space, hit every mark on the Wish List.
An offer was submitted on their behalf, resulting in an acceptance! The countdown to the closing began. Repairs were completed and signed off. The home up north sold and recorded, giving the go ahead to close and record here.
Happy buyers are now southern Utahans, happy sellers have moved on. A very happy ending for all!
SunRiver, an all-inclusive 55+ golf course community in St. George, Utah boasts pristine greens, rolling fairways in an 18-hole championship setting. Small homes start in the $200s and those in good condition and priced well, sell quickly.
SunRiver Golf Course Community located off Highway I-15 at Exit 2-Southern Parkway. The only one of its caliber in southern Utah. At least one of the homeowners within the household must be 55 years of age or older. Small dogs and cats are welcomed pets (See CC&R guidelines).
HOA dues (approximately $150 per month) include:
- Amenities include: 18-hole golf course that is open to the public
- State-of-the-art clubhouse facility that boasts pools, exercise rooms, a huge library, computer room offering classes, information boards and an incredible ballroom that is used for special occasions.
- SunRiver also offers leisure activities geared to social interaction and also physical fitness such as water aerobics, pickle ball, weight training, and tai chi. Pickle ball courts, winding walkways, swimming, lawn bowling, horseshoes, biking, and walking designed for an active lifestyle.
- The Huntsman World Senior Games uses the clubhouse facilities for the competitors.
- Hank's Riverwalk Grill offers American, Southwestern and vegetarian dishes with a creative flair. They are open for breakfast through dinner. Call (435) 773-4111 or visit the website at http://hanksriverwalkgrill.com for more information.
- Rehabilitation services are also offered through Mountain Land Physical Therapy at SunRiver and located at 1494 SunRiver Parkway, Suite 100 as well as other medical services within the building.
- Worship facilities are on-site as well and lends to an all inclusive feeling of the community.
- Assisted living - The Retreat at SunRiver is now available as well within SunRiver.
MLS# 19-204389 | 4566 S Elrose Drive St George, UT 84790 | SunRiver St George
Questions about the southern Utah area or any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email@example.com. Glad to help with your real estate needs because Wanda Can!