Trivia question answers for Monday August 19, 2019
1. The metal device your parents used to measure your feet is called a what? Brannock device
2. How many countries border Brazil? 10
3. What is the name of the slab that became the key for deciphering ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics? The Rosetta Stone
4. The US has shoreline along which oceans? Atlantic, Artic and Pacific
Trivia questions for Tuesday August 20, 2019
1. What famous 19th-century American writer was issued a patent for adjustable elastic suspenders?
2. What was the original name of John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York?
3. In NATO's phonetic alphabet, what is the letter "F" referred to as?
4. Where would you find a "crossbuck"?
Enjoy your day!