What Are The Top Reasons Baby Boomers Are Returning or Staying On Long Island?
Larry and I are very familiar with All the 55+ communities here on Long Island, and what we are noticing is that baby boomers are either returning back home, or they're deciding not to leave!
Top 6 Reasons The Over 55 Crowd Are Returning, or Staying On Long Island:
1. Family - they don't want to be too far away anymore.
2. They like their familiar surroundings.
3. Many of their friends who moved away, have returned.
4. Loss of a spouse.
5. They like that they can take a day trip to an East-End Winery, or take the Long Island Railroad to New York City and see a Broadway Show.
6. They can stay near-by and still have a leisure lifestyle by moving to a 55+ community on Long Island.
Plus, they like our four seasons, the great Long Island beaches, the variety of fine dining, the supreme shopping outlets, golfing, fishing, sporting events, concerts, amazing cultural attractions, parks, museums, apple picking and pick your own pumpkins.
There is an endless list of reasons they are relocating back to Long Island or staying here, but they are returning!
If you're at the point where you want a more relaxing lifestyle that is full of opportunity, enjoyment and convenience, then call our Cell: 631-805-4400 to see the available opportunities of leisure living on Long Island. It doesn't have to be a 55+ community. Many active baby-boomers also like moving to All-Age neighborhoods too.
Call LAWRENCE "LARRY" AND SHEILA AGRANOFF, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and Licensed RE Salesperson. We are familiar with all the Non-Restricted Age condo communities, as well as the 55 and over ones on Long Island.