11235 Cernech Court
Kansas City, KS 66109
The Lake at Whipering Ridge
You will not want to miss this amazing home, check out the list of upgrades below then head over to www.11235Cernech.info to see all of the pictures
• Upgraded all cabinet hardware throughout the house.
• Upgraded kitchen faucet.
• Upgraded all glass lighting fixtures throughout the house.
• Upgraded all doorknobs to premium paddle handle door fixtures.
• Repainted all ceilings with bright white eggshell paint.
• Repainted all bedrooms and baths with matte based paint.
• Built additional pantry storage in laundry room.
• Carpets have been professionally cleaned by Zerorez (August 2019).
• Added wall cabinets to both upstairs bathrooms.
• Installed ceiling fans in all secondary bedrooms and finished basement (four additional fans).
• Finished and permitted walkout basement adding an additional bedroom, full bath and large family room. Added an additional 1000 feet of wiring (12 gauge) and 20 amp circuits. Upgrades include large tiled shower, energy efficient toilet and bedroom closet organizer.
• Replaced the west facing water hydrant and added a half turn handle, exterior faucet, with interior shutoff and drain fixture accessible through the four hundred square foot storage area and storm shelter.
• Added two additional exterior 20 amp outlets to the exterior of the house for a total of four.
• Replaced all lights in the house with LED bulb / fixtures and installed numerous additional outlets, three-way switches and dimmer capability.
• Stained the deck, installed concrete base bottom platform (under stairs), placed paver walkway under deck and extended the 6’ high privacy fence 18 feet. The 250 feet of fence was stained with natural cedar tone to provide a maintenance free fence for years to come.
• Built up the soil foundation of the house 12” all around the perimeter (360deg) for optimal drainage. House has never had basement moisture issues (French drain) but you should never have basement moisture issues.
• Installed 12 tons of 1/12” – 2” Kansas multi-colored limestone around the perimeter of the house and the interior / exterior of the fence creating a weed whip free environment. This also includes all trees planted.
• All tree and flower beds have been lined with landscaping fabric and edging.
• Installed 18 large trees to define the property and add additional privacy. Planted over one hundred and fifty flowering perennial flowers, shrubs and vines to give four season color to the landscape.
• Installed a koi pond under the deck as well as a front entrance water feature for a total of two outdoor water features.
• Installed two LED color variable lights (you can set between soft, cool, bright white) in the upstairs living room vaulted ceiling.
· Wired and installed a limit switch (basement bedroom) in the advent a mini split is desired for additional heating / cooling.