Trivia question answers for Friday August 23, 2019
1. What is the name of the rabbit in the movie "Bambi"? Thumper
2. What name is given to the fruit of an oak tree? An acorn
3. What is the name of the sequel to the 1977 movie "Saturday Night Live"? Staying Alive
4. What chemical compound causes pain in the muscles after exercise? Lactic acid
Trivia questions for Saturday August 24, 2019
1. What is the largest country in Africa in terms of land size?
2. What is a brigand?
3. What name id given to a ball on a wire that is thrown in an Olympic event?
4. Who was pictured on the first US adhesive stamp?
Enjoy your day!