15445 322nd Ave NW, Princeton, MN 55371 -- $324,900
Welcome home to this charming four bedroom, two bathroom home in Princeton with multiple outbuildings and relaxing views of the beautiful 3.11 acre lot it rests! Located within the Princeton School District (ISD 477) not far from the Kunkel State Wildlife Management Area, Sherburne Wildlife Refuge and Mark Park plus close to the highway for a quick commute! Numerous amenities including:
- 2,625 finished square feet!
- Kitchen includes tons of storage space with a pantry, ample cabinet/countertop space and tiled floors that flow into the eat-in dining space!
- Adjoining dining room features a corn pellet stove and walks out to the backyard w/scenic wildlife views!
- Relax in the spacious living room with vaulted ceilings and wood floors!
- Pine log railings lead to the upper level with three bedrooms and a full bathroom!
- Finished lower level of this acreage property for sale in Princeton includes the master bedroom with built-in safe, ¾ bathroom and a spa room w/jetted tub!
- Relaxing front porch!
- Attached 2 car garage!
- 30x50 insulated three car detached garage/workshop!
- 40x60 pole building w/concrete floor!
- Huge concrete driveway off parking area!
- Wood fence for animals!
- Plus so much more!
You won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to own this well designed home for sale in Princeton. Click here for photos or contact Chuck Carstensen with Re/Max Results at 612-290-3809 to setup your showing today!