Fall is coming! Schools are back in session around the Beltway. In anticipation of fall's arrival here's our Fall 2019 Buyer's Guide of Things To Consider When Buying A Home.
Are you thinking about buying a home in the Washington DC metro area this fall? Before you begin your search, check out our Fall 2019 Buyer's Guide of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
The Fall 2019 Buyer's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home" will provide great information on many useful topics that home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following
- Americans Rank Real Estate as a Best Investment for 6 Years Running.
- Where are Home Prices Headed?
- What's the Latest on Interest Rates?
- Looking to Upgrade Your Current Home? Now's the Time to Move Up!
- Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent
- What You Should Know About Down Payments
- Things to Avoid After Applying for a Mortgage
... and lots more that you will be glad you know!
Once you have read through the Homebuyer Guide, you will have more questions! Please give us a call at 240-401-5577 to set up a time for coffee and a thorough discussion of your timeline, expectations, and advice on how to become a successful home buyer! And, if you are thinking of buying for the first time, please reach out to reserve a seat for our first time home buyer seminar on September 19th from 7 to 8:30 at our office at 4646 40th St NW Washington DC!