Modular kitchens have become an important part of modern homes. Apart from being an efficient, modular kitchen is also considered to be an essential thing of home in terms of design. In this way, they are being designed in such a way that it combines with the decoration of the house. The Indian market of modular kitchens is replete with local and global goods. If you are looking to have a modular kitchen in your home, then you can look at these brands.
- Globe Modular Interiors: It is one of the most fast growing modular kitchen manufacturers since 30years and it network is growing day by day all this is possible because of its best services and give best quality of work, material and all his costumers giving that company a positive reviews so it is best modular kitchen in delhi , noida , gurgaon , Ghaziabad.
- Hafle: It is a German brand and a well-known name in the modular kitchen market. The kitchen fittings and accessories of this brand are the best in the market, as they have a lot of newness. The range of this product also includes appliances and lighting. If you want to do a complete makeover of your kitchen, then this brand can be a good choice for you.
- Hecker: This is also Germany's brand and it has been 13 years in this business. This brand has the wealth of all those things, What a customer wants in the kitchen. This brand offers kitchens in two categories - the first being a classicart. This is for those who are less expensive and another system art who wants a premium kitchen with superb design. This brand has a large range of kitchen fittings and cupboards.
- Sleek: That is, you will find everything to improve the kitchen here. Sleek is a manufacturer of kitchenware, hardware and fittings, cabinets, shutters, hobs, chimneys and other appliances.
- Godrej: If you are looking for modular kitchens made in India at affordable rates, then Godrej is best for you. From the planning of the kitchen installation, the company has everything it needs. Here you can also plan your kitchen online. Near this brand you will find baskets, cabinets, Laminates, shelves, trays, lights, handles and the smallest items will be found.
- Arttd'innox: It is also an Indian brand, a part of Jindal Steel. Being a part of a well-known company in the steel market, this brand has a large range of traditional steel kitchens. This brand makes the kitchen and different colors are also present in it.
What is Modular kitchen
The kitchens are made modular according to the measurements and according to the needs of the customer, which are made of laminated particle board. It is not only strong and durable, but it is also easy to clean and also there is no problem of termites and cockroaches. There is a fixed place for every vessel, such as rolling stand for heavy vessel, separate stand for light vessel. Also a sink unit and a large space unit for large compartments and a small space unit for small compartments.
There is no need to sabotage the house to build such a kitchen. This type of kitchen is Rs 800. It is made per sq/ft. Separate units of equipment are installed. The day the kitchen is ready, the cooking can be started from the same day. Before building a kitchen, a few things should be kept in mind-
- Everything used in kitchen construction should be water and fire resistant. 2. Use whatever hardware, such as handles, drawer slides, etc. are all of good quality.
- There should be plenty of storage space for storing items in the kitchen.
- Maintenance should be easy. The base unit should be exits or trolen so that they can be cleaned easily.
- The kitchen slab or platform should be according to your length, not too low nor too high. Exhaustion will be greater in both the cases. 6. Make a platform under the dish washer, making it about 6 inches high, this will not stress your waist while washing dishes.
- The fridge, cooking range and sink in the kitchen are nearby. All three are highly used items. If the distance between them is more then you will get tired unnecessarily.
- Platform should be stained, spotless and scratch proof. The kitchen should be airy and full of light.
- Have an exhaust fan.
Difference between modular kitchen and semi-modular kitchen
It is very common in India to use the term "modular kitchen manufacturers in delhi". Although technically there are differences between modular kitchens and semi modular kitchens. In fact, many Indian home owners who are buying modular kitchens are actually buying "semi-modular" kitchens.
Understand the difference: Modular kitchen is something that you can dismantle, take it back to the new house and use it. This is so much flax. While there is a slight difference between the semi-modular kitchen and the modular kitchen.
Understand that you have got a new house - the builder has given a marble platform made of marble in the kitchen / kitchen which has a granite counter-top. It remains very strong by civil work professionals. Now in this existing platform you can make trolleys and shutters by machine press of good finish. So you have actually made trolleys, shutters and cabinets in the platform which is made of civil work - all according to modular kitchen standards. If you are changing the house, you can dismantle the trolleys, shutters and cabinets and use them in the new house. You cannot decompose platform granite and marble. Or you leave it like this or get the wheels broken. But you cannot use it again. Second thing - understand you trolleys, shutters, The cabinets moved to the new house. You can use these items again only when they fit the new platform. What to do if the kitchen platform granite / marble is already made in the new house but with a different size and combination of trolleys?
Although there is no type of civil work involved with a fully modular kitchen - you give us a blank kitchen that has the necessary electrical and plumbing points - we will set you up the entire modular kitchen in 2-3 days. You can dispose of it, you can also take it and appoint it.
Households in India - Semi modular kitchens are used where civil professionals are called from granite or marble to build kitchen platforms - and then a modular kitchen specialist is called to build the kitchen.