For those who do not eat sugar, use sugar free chocolate chips....can be found vis Amazon Prime.... I'll be trying this one!!
Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 20 mins Yields: 24
- 2 bananas, cut into 1" pieces
- 24 1" pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried, and halved
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanuts, chopped
- Make kebabs: Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble 23 more skewers. Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts. Freeze until ready to serve.