Nothing trumps positive thinking..... you'll love this one....
Motivational Monday - Facing the Sun, There are no Shadows
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope to be back with great news next Monday but, for today, we're focused on positivity and making those 'great news' moments more frequent in our lives. Whether you believe in positivity or not, I do and I've seen it work wonders on people many times over. You just have to pull up those boots by the straps...and DO IT!
Today, enjoy a few quotes on positivity from a few 'positive' people!
1. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
2. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson
3. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
— Dalai Lama
4. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
5. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
— William James
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Motivational Monday - Facing the Sun, There are no Shadows
(THE best Charlotte home search available - no kidding!)
Direct: (704) 491-3310
Download Charlotte's hottest new app for up-to-the-minute listings and the most accurate neighborhood information available on the web!
DOWNLOAD CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES AT THE APP STORE
GET THE CHARLOTTE PROPERTIES APP AT GOOGLE PLAY