Trivia question answers for Monday September 9, 2019
1. How many pounds does a US gallon of water weigh? 8.3
2. "Dig' em Frog" was the mascot for which Kellogg's breakfast cereal? Honey Smacks
3. What is the name of the second biggest planet in our solar system? Saturn
4. What mythological creature was the longtime mascot of Mobil gas? Pegasus
Trivia questions for Tuesday September 10, 2019
1. The Portugese man-of-war is a type of what?
2. People with hypertrichosis have lots of what?
3. What flavored jellybeans were created for United States' President Ronald Reagan's inauguration?
4. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "P"?
Enjoy your day!