Villas at SunRiver St. George Utah

By
Real Estate Agent with Realty ONE Group Goldmark 11235858-SA00

The Villas at SunRiver located in St. George Utah. This is SunRivers newest community and features luxury twin homes. Not only are these homes top quilty built they are affordable as well as starting at 250k. The Villas at SunRiver features its own 6000 sq ft clubhouse and this separate from the rest of the SunRiver community. The clubhouse has its own pool, and pickleball courts. SunRiver is a 55+ senior community but Utah law says only 80% of the residents in the community must be at least 55 years of age. SunRiver is allowing people over the age of 45 the ability to purchase a new home in the community for the remaining 20% allotment.  View all the homes for sale in the Villas here 

 

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Location:
Utah Washington County Saint George
Tags:
homes for sale
st george utah
villas at sunriver

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
6,235

Kristopher Larson

Residential in St. George Utah
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention