Once again our own Debe Maxwell, CRS is hosting a September contest challenge. Where in the world does she find time to do this each month? We all appreciate these contests and are grateful that Debe gives so much to ActiveRain!
Please take a few minutes to stop by, give Debe your support, and write a blog to enter in September's challenge.
This month's challenge will make you think, help you plan, and can only be good for your business.
You still have two weeks.
There are some outstanding entries for you to read.
Stop by and support those that have entered.
When finished leave a comment on Debe's post :
Below are all the rules:
FALL CHALLENGE 2019 - PLAN BY ANSWERING THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS
As we approach the fourth quarter each year, it always seems that there are loose ends that we never want to carry forth into the new year. We plan and we plan some more…we do anything to keep from carrying over to the new year! Everyone wants a ‘fresh’ start, right?
This year, we have heard the term ‘recession’ more than we have since 2012. I call it Chicken Little Syndrome but, it’s out there and the consumer is hearing it - and they are asking questions. Our clients are asking almost on a daily basis.
What are you saying to your clients when they ask, “Are we in a recession now or do you expect we’re approaching one?”
What are you saying to those you run into in the grocery store who ask, “Should I go ahead and fire-sell my house before the recession?” (Yes, I’ve gotten that question!) If you were selling real estate during the recession, you know the questions you were asked and I’m sure you remember how you responded then. How will you respond now with the ‘threat’ of one (whether it’s real or imagined)?
I thought it would be good to challenge ourselves to share our plans for our own markets. Answer one or all of these questions in a post:
- What will you do differently in the upcoming year that you haven’t had to do in the last 5 years?
- How will you be educating your clients, your consumer with regard to new market challenges?
- What will you add or change in your business plan for 2020 that, hopefully, you’re working on now?
And, if you’re one who is committed to never having a plan and always flying by the seat of your pants, ask yourself the questions - because you will get them too! Whether it be in a phone call from your client or at a volunteer event or at the grocery store, if you haven’t already, you will get these questions. After all, you are the real estate expert in your neighborhood! Describe how you think your 2020 will be different from your 2019 or what do you think you’ll need to do differently in 2020?
Fall Challenge Rules ☔️
1. Write 1 post answering our Fall Challenge planning idea with at least 300 words and 1 graphic/photo/video.
2. Post a link to your post HERE on this original contest post.
3. All participants will receive 1,000 points if all ‘rules’ are followed
4. ActiveRain’s 2019 Fall challenge begins September 3 and ends September 30 at midnight, Pacific Standard Time