One popular opinion about anything related to vegan food and lifestyle is the word boring. A vegan diet can be best explained as an avoidance of foods that comes from animals. This diet includes fish, meat, poultry, eggs, honey (Well, yes!) and dairy. The struggle to embrace an oil-free and whole plant-based diet is totally real and distressing if one would wish to.
But, before crossing out your I-want-to-be-a-vegan dream, you should first consider checking out these five delicious and hearty vegetarian recipes below. And today, start your own healthy and tasty vegan journey!
1. Easy Thai Noodles
- If you are a fan of Thai foods but is afraid to heading out to near Thai restaurants because of “fat” temptations then this easy to prepare Thai Noodle is the answer! This flavorful dish uses roasted peanuts and garlic, brown rice syrup and low-sodium soy sauce to achieve savory results. Check the full recipe here!
2. Ruthenian Mushroom Soup
- This traditional mushroom soup is a must-taste! Usually served on Christmas Eve, feel the warmth and love of soup made up of raw garlic and bowl of dark brown mushrooms. Check the full recipe here!
3. Burrito Stuffed Pepper
- These tasty, healthy stuffed peppers is indeed an excellent option for those who are still in love meat but choose to take vegan’s path. These include kidney beans, sweetcorn, chili powder, and onions, wrapped in pepper. Check the full recipe here!
4. Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Do you love the traditional baked macaroni? Well, if you’re a vegan (and you love cheese) then this absolutely delicious mac and cheese vegan version! Check the full recipe here!
5. Chocolate Hummus
- Who said a vegan couldn’t taste a toothsome dessert? Even if the whole recipe is technically hummus, one can assure of chocolate mousse taste that you’ll surely love. Don’t miss the chickpeas that add more to its light, palatable smack. Check the full recipe here!!
While avoiding animal products, don’t suppress your tummy from eating delicious FOOD. Try out the mentioned recipes and be a full and happy vegan!