Featured Multigen Listing in Clark County
This lodge-style home features fully-permitted Accessory Dwelling Unit living quarters for multigen living or rental unit. A dramatic great room with 22-foot ceilings, window-clad prow front, and rock fireplace set the stage for rustic comfort in this lodge-style custom home.
The kitchen features custom hickory cabinets, granite countertops, tile and bamboo floors. Propane cooktop included with large built-in refrigerator. Two bedrooms with full bath and large laundry room on main floor. The spacious Master suite with high ceilings, spa tub, and rock fireplace offers personal privacy upstairs.
Separate living quarters features full kitchen, open floor plan, 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Ideal for family members, visitors - or maybe tenants!
Large 30' X 54' shop with office, RV garage, 220V service, and lots of room for hobbies, equipment, storage. Add the pond, creek, fenced garden area, and more outbuildings and you have a perfect family retreat with a country lifestyle.
Highlights of This Multigen Home in Clark County
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Baths
- Year Built: 1999 / Resale
- Approx. SqFt: 3,283 Total
- Lot Size: 2.32 Acres
- Lot Description: Pond, Trees, Gentle Sloping
- View: Pond, Territorial
- Style: Craftsman, Lodge
- Exterior Description: Fiber Cement
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Garden, Outbuilding(s), Shop, Tool Shed, 2nd Residence on Property, RV Garage, 220V
- Interior Features: Hardwood Floors, Laundry, Vaulted, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Apartment/Aux Living Unit, Bamboo Floor
- 2 Fireplaces: Propane
- Listed at $699,000
- RMLS# 19497447