Trivia question answers for Wednesday September 18, 2019
1. In 2009 what did the "Sears Tower" have its name changed to? Wills Tower
2. What is the literal translation of the word "tofu"? Bean curd
3. What expression is used to describe a child who closely resembles a parent? Chip off the old block
4. How many teaspoons are there in a cup? 48
Trivia questions for Thusday September 19, 2019
1. From what language did Englsh borrow the word "schmaltz"?
2. How many furlongs are there in a mile?
3. How many minutes are in a day?
4. What type of beans are chickpeas also known as?
Enjoy your day!