85th Annual Lions Dixie Round Up Rodeo & Parade - St. George, Utah!
100 U. S. A. flags are hung every year around the Historic Dixie Sunbowl and it is an impressive sight to see them gently waving in the breeze.
Presented by The St. George Lions Club - Produced by Bar T Rodeos - Approved by the Professional Rodeo Cowboy's Association
- DATE: September 19th, 20th, 21st, 2019
- TIME: 8:00 P.M. goes until about 11:00 P.M.
- PLACE: Historic Dixie Sunbowl ~ 100 South Street across from the Lions/VFW Bldg
~ Gates open & tickets on sale at 6:00 p.m. nightly, entertainment 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Advance Ticket Sales: Lions/VFW Bldg. 301 E 100 S, St. George, Ut - 435.673.3301 Ticket Sales start Saturday September 14th, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Ticket Prices - General Seating - Adults $12 / Children 11 & under $5 / Reserved Seating $17 - Reserved Seating goes fast, so get your tickets early!
There will be a Petting Zoo, plenty of entertainment and delicious food to eat!
The Round Up Rodeo Breakfast is Saturday morning, September 21st, next to the Dixie Sunbowl and is put on by the The Foundation for Students of Washington County and the St. George Lions Club. $5 will get you a hearty breakfast of scambled eggs, pancakes and ham! Come hungry!
REMEMBER TO BRING THE LITTLE ONES TO THE PARADE!!!
A rodeo for the young or young at heart! Whether it's bullriding, roping or barrel racing, there is something exciting for everyone's enjoyment! Come out and help celebrate 85 years of southern Utah rodeo history!
Enjoy the rodeo and when ready to buy or sell a home in southern Utah, please contact me to help achieve your residential real estate goals because Wanda Can!