Trivia question answers for Thusday September 19, 2019
1. From what language did Englsh borrow the word "schmaltz"? Yiddish
2. How many furlongs are there in a mile? Eight
3. How many minutes are in a day? 1,440
4. What type of beans are chickpeas also known as? Garbanzo
Trivia questions for Friday September 20, 2019
1. What is the Latin word for poison?
2. What was the original brand of cereal whose mascot was Wendall?
3. The word gherkin, a small pickle, is based on the Dutch word "gurken", meaning what?
4. What color is the complimentary color opposite of violet on the color wheel?
Enjoy your day!