There seems to be a trend of bad behavior at home showings. Lets just high light the list of things home buyers and their agents should NOT be doing.
1. You should not be bringing your dog to view homes.
2. You should not be vaping inside any home you are looking at.
3. You should not be using the bathroom at the home you are seeing.
4. Please watch your kids, they should not be touching the sellers things
5. You should not be eating or drinking anything as you walk through the home.
6. You should not walk into a home without wiping your feet on rainy days.
7. You should not sit on the sellers bed.
8. You should not touch the thermostat in the home.
9. You should not stand n a kitchen chair to get a better look over the cabinets.
10. You should watch what you say, you never know who is listening
Now some will say this is over kill, others may say it is common sense. However each of these things has happened. I could actually add another 10 to the list quite easily. Here is the thing to consider. The home is not your yet. The seller still lives there. We ask that you lease respect the seller by being respectful when you look at their home.
A great start to the home buying experience is hiring a great agent from the start. Skip the Google search. Skip those who preach short cuts. Skip those who scream to use them as they are the biggest.
The lesson and my infamous message is do not hire just anyone to list you home. Do not just hire the biggest company or agent. Take time to hire the BEST agent. The way I do business is to offer some of the best possible personal and professional service. To stand by them through each step of the buying and selling process. Let me show you the right agent CAN make a difference.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 32 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs. Servicing Hillsborough, Rockingham, Merrimack and Belknap counties.