Trivia question answers for Friday September 20, 2019
1. What is the Latin word for poison? Virus
2. What was the original brand of cereal whose mascot was Wendall? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
3. The word gherkin, a small pickle, is based on the Dutch word "gurken", meaning what? Cucumber
4. What color is the complimentary color opposite of violet on the color wheel? Yellow
Trivia questions for Saturday September 21, 2019
1. What instrument is used for measuring the distance between two points on opposite sides of an object?
2. Which musical was built around the songs of the pop group ABBA?
3. Which breed of dog gets its name from the Latin for earth?
4. Which two fruits are an anagram of each other?
Enjoy your day!