Trivia question answers for Saturday September 21, 2019
1. What instrument is used for measuring the distance between two points on opposite sides of an object? Caliper
2. Which musical was built around the songs of the pop group ABBA? Mamma Mia
3. Which breed of dog gets its name from the Latin for earth? Terrier
4. Which two fruits are an anagram of each other? Lemon and melon
Trivia questions for Sunday September 22, 2019
1. What did Ronald Reagan disclose he was suffering from in 1994?
2. What word did Alexander Graham Bell suggest for answering the phone?
3. The 16th Constitutional Amendment enacted in 1913 allowed the US Federal government to do what?
4. What letter is most used in the English language?
Enjoy your day!