Trivia questions for Sunday September 22, 2019
1. What did Ronald Reagan disclose he was suffering from in 1994? Alzheimer's disease
2. What word did Alexander Graham Bell suggest for answering the phone? Ahoy
3. The 16th Constitutional Amendment enacted in 1913 allowed the US Federal government to do what? Tax personal income
4. What letter is most used in the English language? E
Trivia questions for Monday September 23, 2019
1. Which musical term denotes that a piece of music is to be played "very sweetly"?
2. What does Marilyn Monroe say are a "girl's best friend" in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "Q"?
4. What company originally owned the name "Saltine" before losing it to trademark dilution?
Enjoy your day!