Trivia question answers for Monday September 23, 2019
1. Which musical term denotes that a piece of music is to be played "very sweetly"? Dolcissimo
2. What does Marilyn Monroe say are a "girl's best friend" in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? Diamonds
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "Q"? Quebec
4. What company originally owned the name "Saltine" before losing it to trademark dilution? Nabisco
Trivia questions for Tuesday September 24, 2019
1. What is measured in Ergs?
2. Which one word can go before "ache", "ring" and "wig"?
3. What is the cap on the fire hydrant called?
4. What is traditionally hidden in a Mardi Gras king cake?
Enjoy your day!