Most of us rate the fall as our favorite season, and there is good reason, especially when you live in Olympia WA. Here are a few fun things to do in Olympia WA that should be on your Fall Bucket List!
Here are more fun ideas of things to do this fall in the Olympia WA area....
- Get crafting on your Fall and Thanksgiving decor - check out Michaels
- Make your Halloween costume or browse Value Village on Sleater-Kinney for ideas
- Go trick or treating
- Drink apple cider - find the best at Lattin's Country Cider Mill
- Watch a scary movie - Netflix and chill!
- Go to the Westfield Mall theater and check out the luxury theater seats - any movie will do!
- Play outside - lots of parks but check out Lacey's Regional Athletic Complex
- Jump around inside at BoomShaka Trampoline Park in Tumwater
- Watch football - also check out our local high school teams
- Bake Fall and Halloween treats - anything with pumpkin and cream cheese frosting works for me!
- Decorate your front porch
- Light a fall-scented candle - Drees in downtown Olympia has a great selection
- Take a Bayview School of Cooking class at Bayview Thriftway- just in time for Thanksgiving
- Bring the kids to Boo Bash at the Hands on Children's Museum
- Jump in a freshly raked pile of autumn leaves
- Breathe in the fresh, crisp air and be thankful you live in such a beautiful place like Olympia, WA!