Trivia question answers for Wednesday September 25, 2019
1. Shark Island was an infamous Civil War-era prison in what US state? Florida
2. What is the world's most common second language? English
3. What Italian chicken dish's name means "hunter's chicken"? Chicken cacciatore
4. What does Seoul, the South Korean capital mean in the Korean language? The capital
Trivia questions for Thursday September 25, 2019
1. United States' observation of Mardi Gras was started in which city and state?
2. What do fried spiders taste like?
3. What is the crucial card in the game of Hearts?
4. What is Nike's signature symbol called?
Enjoy your day!