Rugs are a great way to tie your home together. Rugs come in a variety of styles and colors so you can find the perfect one for your space.
If your home has a bohemian style, a bohemian rug can be a wonderful addition. A bohemian rug can bring everything together and brighten up the space. There are many great bohemian living room rugs available so you have a lot of options.
As you shop for a bohemian rug for your home, it is important to make sure you do it the right way. You want to choose the perfect rug for your living room, bedroom, or any other space in your home. You should make this decision carefully so that your home looks its best and everything flows well together.
Use these tips to help you choose the perfect bohemian rug for your home.
- Consider the color. This is one of the most important parts of selecting the right bohemian rug for your home. Bohemian-style décor often incorporates a variety of colors and prints. This can be beautiful if it is done well.
If you already have a bohemian living area, it is important to pay attention to the colors that are already in the space. Then, you can work on matching those colors to the new rug you pick out.
Because bohemian rugs come in such vibrant colors and beautiful prints, it can be tempting to choose the prettiest option. In reality, you need to think about your existing décor and how everything will look together.
- Think about the durability. If your rug is going to be placed in a high-traffic area, you want to choose one of the bohemian living room rugs that is designed to handle high-traffic. You should also select one that is easy to clean. Flatweave rugs are a great option in this case and they can still match that bohemian style.
If you choose a fluffy, thick rug, be sure to put it somewhere where it will not get a lot of foot traffic. A bedroom is a good place for a fluffier rug. You could also use a thick rug in a living room if you do not have small children or pets. If the colors are darker, it can be easier to hide messes on rugs of all types.
Along with the durability, you need to think about how easy it is to take care of the rug. Different rugs have their own rules and requirements that you need to follow in order to keep them in good shape. The required maintenance should be an important factor when it comes to selecting a rug.
- Decide what you want in a rug. Some homeowners choose rugs for comfort. Others use them as accent pieces or for a pop of color. Knowing what you want your bohemian rug can help you to decide which one to buy. As you search, you can narrow down your options based on whether they work for your goals in buying a new rug.
Once you have decided why you want to add a rug to your home, you can look for bohemian rugs that align with those ideas. You might choose a brightly patterned rug to brighten up your living room. You might pick out a fluffy rug to add warmth and comfort to your bedroom.
You should keep this in mind so that you truly know what you want in a rug. This will make the search easier and you will be able to make a decision more quickly.
- Choose the perfect place. There are many different places in your home where you can add a rug. You might think about adding a rug to your living room or bedroom. There are lots of other spots that could use an extra accent or more warmth.
When you select the perfect place for your bohemian rug, you will know how big or small the rug needs to be. It is important to figure this out before you start shopping for a new bohemian rug. It is also a good idea to keep those measurements handy so you know exactly what you are looking for.
Bohemian rugs can look great in a variety of spaces. Consider adding a bohemian rug to your entryway or hallway. Runners are great for this purpose. You might also want to add a bohemian rug or indoor and outdoor rugs to an office space to spice up an otherwise simple space.
- Don’t forget the details. When you are shopping for a bohemian rug, you will notice that some of them have more details than others. This might be fringe detailing on the edges or a bright, ornate pattern.
No matter what details you find as you shop, they can be a great way to add even more to your bohemian home. You might want to consider stepping out of your comfort zone and picking a unique bohemian rug to bring more interest to the space.
If you are unsure about some of these bolder details, start with a small rug in the bathroom or home office. Then, as you become more comfortable, you can branch out and find other great, unique options.
Top Bohemian Living Room Rugs
If you are looking for a bohemian living room or bedroom rug, eyely.com is a great place to begin your search. You will find a variety of different bohemian rugs to fit your style. Be sure to keep the guidelines mentioned in mind so you can make the best choice for your home and your lifestyle.
To help you get started, here are a few top bohemian rug options:
Charlotte Boho Vintage Medallion Rug - https://www.eyely.com/product/charlotte-boho-vintage-medallion/
Verona Boho Vintage Faded Rug - https://www.eyely.com/product/boho-chic-vintage-faded/
Hainan Hand Woven Chunky Jute with Fringe - https://www.eyely.com/product/hainan-hand-woven-chunky-jute-with-fringe/
Cocos Moroccan Style Diamond Shag - https://www.eyely.com/product/cocos-moroccan-style-diamond-shag/
If you have a bohemian-style home, consider adding a rug to make everything flow together. A great rug can add warmth to the space. A bohemian rug can also be a nice accent in homes of other styles. There are lots of nice bohemian rugs available to make your search easier.