Kids have no trouble with this concept of telling or saying it just like it is. Even if they fail etiquette, mainstream or higher level learning standards they still are using simplicity to make themselves and their wants known and we like children for it. We smile, laugh, encourage and instruct but lets not forget the innocence behind and driving it all
WHAT PREVENTS SIMPLICITY?
1. The ego for one. It has to make itself a part of everything and since it cannot add to what is so apparently working it tends to complicate for its contribution. It says in effect: You need me to unravel all this. NOT!
2. Details tend to rob us of the spontaneity of life because they require too much time & attention
3. People tend to hide in complexity fearing to risk and be vulnerable as to who they are and why
4. Being willful dominates and controls something simplicity rejects. Think: oil & water that doesn't mix
5. Being serious is a type of fencing that prevents a gentleness from caressing us. It mitigates light & air
WHAT ENCOURAGES SIMPLICITY
1. Being care-free or light-hearted is the runway for all things simple to take-off or land
2. Laughter is a welcome call and an attractive dynamic inviting simplicity to visit & sit a spell
3. Not doubting what we see and hear but observing & reserving the right to question or not.
4. Innocence and transparency not only attracts but seeks out the simpleness of all for its nourishment
YOU CAN GET MORE DONE
Have you noticed that when applying or using simplicity no rehearsal, trial or hesitation is necessary. Instead we just begin and instantly we are in the land of simple being stimulated in reward and adventure because simplicity is a sent dynamic. It only requires acceptance to be effective.
SIMPLICITY SAVES TIME
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line this we know. So it can be said with simplicity that entering into "simple" is the start of anything anywhere without cost or obligation too. We just let-go and it has begun. Effort, thinking & movement is reduced to a support status while simplicity goes on point
WHEN WE GET AMBITIOUS
Ambition summons strong desires to succeed or accomplish a "choice" we have made and it serves its purpose when doing so. We can be determined or forceful even becoming exacting. Why? We have summoned our other skills in our personal bank & for the time-being we park simplicity for now or do we?
GOALS CAN BE SIMPLE
We can share, write down and even act out what we want to accomplish but we notice that we must tend to and apply extra efforts to insure we stay true and on track to what we are trying to accomplish. Because we have a clear goal in mind, we are subject to whatever comes our way be it simple or complex. We focus
FIRST TIME OUT
Anything we take-on for the first time while simple to begin becomes challenging because we want the outcome from our thinking and expectations. Called the learning curve when in use, the application once familiar to us leans toward becoming simple by default. The mastery of anything requires a simple wielding of it which proves itself within the rules of the world of being simple. Ask yourself this.....
ITS SO SIMPLE
Haven't you seen something being done (services) or used (product) that makes you say that's simple enough and by its nature invites you to join or inquire. However your start-up or first time personal experience is not simple but will be once you mesh and accept what is being offered by using this principal.
LESS IS MORE
Trying too hard (an opposite of simplicity) is our way of trying to make sure we succeed but within us is the universal law of less is more. Moderation is not a myth but a word to the wise and an invitation to let go and let other dynamics loose to do the work while we receive the benefits. Easier done than said is the rule
In the world of simplicity, where all things are possible, we have but to enter in with faith and belief for the right out come whatever that is. Why? Simply put: We were not put here to be defeated. Use the Richie Reverse Rule RRR: If the opposite were true, we would be gone by now. Simplicity requires participation
SIMPLICITY IS SIGNALING SOMETHING TO ME & YOU RIGHT NOW
FOR ME: End this post. Why? Keep it simple. Let simple go to work and not you. Be a guest of it instead
FOR YOU: Enough primer on the subject. Now to put legs on it. How? Stop thinking & shift into Being