As a staple in American’s diet, sandwich surely come a long way to get in our breakfast and lunch plates. For somebody who is always pre-occupied, sandwiches are go-to food! With just a loaf of plain bread, egg, veggies and a spread, then you got this pretty amazing thing to fill your stomach. The best part is it would not take longer than 10-15 minutes to prepare and very easy to pack! Thus, preparing a sandwich in the night or morning is a big weapon when your hunger strikes.
May it be grilled, toasted, elaborate or designed, there are a lot of ways on how you can make the most out of a simple sandwich. Apparently, there are numerous food sites that offer sandwich inspirations so expect to be overwhelmed. But, we are here to save your tummy by choosing only the 5 Best Pick Sandwich Recipes you should try doing now!
1. Caprese Breakfast Sandwich
- For sure you want your breakfast to be healthy while being on time for school or work. Great thing, Caprese Breakfast Sandwich makes it possible! These Caprese sandwiches aren’t just best for lunch breaks. Apparently, this sandwich comprises essential ingredients for an on-the-go, healthy breakfast. Click here for the full recipe.
2. California Chicken and Avocado Sandwich
- Alfalfa sprouts may not be familiar to some but there is an assurance that you would love the taste of it when laid on this fantastic California Chicken and Avocado Sandwich! This sandwich was described to be a little bit of everything – healthy and a pretty bit of splurge. Click here for the full recipe.
3. Meatball Sub Sandwich
- This Meatball Sub Sandwich is a combination of meatballs, grill, and fresh baguette. The meatballs and sauce can be perfectly matched to make the most wonderful summer dinner or breakfast! Click here for the full recipe.
4. Honey, Peach, and Brie Panini
- Savory, sweet, tasty, name it! This Honey, Peach, and Brie Panini overflows with all kinds of deliciousness. Make use of fresh peach slices to add an unexpected taste and sweetness to your boring, ordinary sandwich. Click here for the full recipe.
5. Crispy Fish Sandwich
- If you are someone who loves fish, then take your beloved fish to your sandwich recipe! Kale Slaw made from fresh herbs, and relish gives this sandwich a unique, palatable taste! Click here for the full recipe.