October ~ Breast Cancer Awareness Month
As I did last year, I am changing my signature on ActiveRain for the month of October adding a touch of pink to help keep the awareness up.
All of us know someone or we may be that person who has experienced cancer. It is devastating to all involved. Scientific discoveries and breakthroughs are happening and it is just a matter of time before this disease will be eradicated. Together, we can make a difference.
If you are not aware of how you can change your signature. Here are some simple tips to get you there.
~ ~ ~
The settings below will get you to all of your blog settings
At your profile image on ActiveRain...Hover over it and wait for a drop-down menu to become visible.
- Click on Stats or Points.
- On the left side of the page, you will find your profile pic.
- Cursor down to the second "My Blog" with the arrow in front.
- Go to "My Blog" and open the drop-down menu.
- Then go to "Blog Settings" and open. (All changes to your blog can be made here.)
For this post, the focus is on adding an image to your signature.
- Cursor down to your "Signature" box and set it up with your image.
- Adjust the image by dragging the corners while it is highlighted.
- Make sure you click on the "Update" button when you are finished.
The video below may also help...
ABOUT ME: “Many buyers and sellers are skeptical about salespeople. So am I! But, I am not a typical salesperson. I put myself in your shoes and help you make decisions based on how I would want to proceed if I were you. In other words, what steps would I take and what is right for you? How will this transaction be beneficial for you? How will it help you move forward with your goals? How can I make it as smooth and pleasant as possible? What is in your best interests as we move forward?
Let’s face it, you won’t really know that I am not a typical salesperson until you get to know me. I am confident you will feel at ease and comfortable knowing I can find solutions for you. If you don’t feel that way, please let me know. I want to be the best I can for you.