Trivia question answers for Tuesday October 7, 2019
1. Barbara, Carignan, Cinsaut and Nebibilo are varieties of what? Italian wine grapes
2. Who said: "Santa has the right idea. Visit people once a year."? Victor Borge
3. How many dots are there on a pair of dice? 42
4. What rare economic condition results when rising prices and recission occur at once? Stagflation
Trivia questions for Wednesday October 8, 2019
1. What is the standard of strength of distilled alcholic liquors called?
2. What state was the setting for the movie "The Bridges of Madison County"?
3. Most frequently, full extraction of coffee's flavor occurs when water reaches what temperature?
4. How is Long black coffee different from an Americano?
Enjoy your day.