The owners of this lovely Edwardian condo on Nob Hill have decided that after over 20-plus years here it is time for them to leave their cherished home and move on with the next phase of their lives.
The next couple of months will find them busy packing up their many years of treasures and preparing the home for the market.
This provides a wonderful opportunity for buyers, since the sellers are willing to allow me to show the home during this period to interested, qualified buyers. The sellers would entertain offers before the property goes on the multiple listing service.
- Built in 1910 (per titleprofile.com)
- 1840 square feet (per titleprofile.com)
- lower unit in 3-unit building; no interior stairs
- Living room with bay window, other rich wood details
- Separate dining room with built-in buffet
- Updated kitchen with eating area, gas cooktop, granite counters
- Pantry and laundry room off kitchen with access to rear staircase to garden
- Master bedroom suite with adjoining bath overlooks back garden
- Second bedroom in rear of house also overlooks garden greenery
- Third bedroom/office off hallway with window overlooking exclusive use atrium
- One full bath and one powder room off hallway
- Garage parking for one car
- Separate, private storage room at rear of garage, or use as exercise room, wine storage, etc.
- Well-maintained 3-unit self-managed condo building
- Close to the neighborhood restaurants, shopping and nightlife of Hyde Street and Polk Street.
Buyers or their agents are welcome to contact me to learn more about the property, including pricing, and to set up an off-market showing.