Trivia question answers for Wednesday October 9, 2019
1. What is the standard of strength of distilled alcoholic liquors called? Proof
2. What state was the setting for the movie "The Bridges of Madison County"? Iowa
3. Most frequently, full extraction of coffee's flavor occurs when water reaches what temperature? 195 degrees F
4. How is Long black coffee different from an Americano? The espresso is poured on top of the hot water, instead of before
Trivia questions for Thursday October 10, 2019
1. What color are the standard mile marker signs used on the Interstate Highway System in the Uited States?
2. What was the first name of the real Chef Boyardee?
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "H"?
4. Approximately how many acres is a baseball field?
Enjoy your day.